The Members of Unpar Library are all members of UNPAR’s academic community..
Provision of loans:
– Students in the Course 3 Diploma (D3) Program : Maximum 3 copies
– Students Bachelor’s Degree Program (S1) : Maximum 3 copies
– Students Master’s Degree Program (S2) : Maximum 6 copies
– Students PhD Program (S3) : Maximum 6 copies
1. Must use his/her own Student Identity Card at the time of borrowing and returning books;
2. Must return books on time;
3. Must conform to the rules and regulations applicable;
4. Must take good care of the Student Identity Card, must not let other persons to use it to borrow books;
5. Must not lend borrowed books to other persons;
6. It is mandatory to procure the Letter of Free Loans.
LETTER OF FREE LOANS
The letter of free loans is a reference letter stating that a student is exempt from book loans and / or unpaid fines or other administrative problems in the Library.
This letter is also one of the requirements for theses defence and graduation (according to each faculty’s rules).